Elevate your Leadership, Enhance your Culture
In times of unprecedented change, organisations need leaders at every level, inspiring progress by harnessing the energy and capability of their people. No matter the organisational system, Michelle works to equip you with a practical toolkit, so you can take the pragmatic and purposeful steps needed to identify, harness and leverage unseen opportunities.
Developing leadership capability doesn’t happen quickly, and so a strategic, structured and sustainable approach needs to be taken. As well, behaviour change only occurs when there is the reinforcement of expectations, repetition of learning and leaders ‘walking the talk’, and it is therefore important that development efforts are well integrated with prior development work and other programs, initiatives or activities underway.
Michelle will work with you and your team to design a bespoke leadership program that fits your needs, desired outcomes, organisational culture and budget.
Michelle’s experience and skillset across leadership are vast so there are many areas that can be covered. The available options will be discussed during the planning phase. Potential capability components include:
- Mindset – Generating insight into how a person’s mindset impacts their leadership style, how they make decisions, their ability to effectively and proactively respond to changing circumstances and to positively influence those around them
- Self-awareness – increasing the leader’s understanding of self and their leadership style, which is a necessary precursor to being able to understand others, and better lead and engage with others (across hierarchical levels)
- Collaboration – Developing the leader’s personal approach to enhancing their effectiveness in building collaborative networks to secure better organisational outcomes
- Engagement – Providing techniques to help the leader establish more effective ways of working with their team and stakeholders, to elevate their impact and positively enhance the organisation’s culture
- Decision making – Understanding the pitfalls and opportunities and knowing how to apply different techniques to secure better decisions and stronger buy-in
- Leading change – Techniques to support their team, create confidence to establish new ways of working, and successfully navigate a changing
- Presence and influence – Developing executive presence and having an impact that influences and builds trusted working relationships across functions
Design and Implementation Approach
To ensure optimal outcomes, Michelle recommends a phased approach to the design and delivery of leadership work of this nature. Taking this approach provides milestones where you can discuss and seek feedback to validate, and where necessary, refine the approach. The below diagram illustrates a potential approach.
Want to know more?
If you wish to find out more about how Michelle can help you, your team and your organisation, please reach out for a free consultation where she will diagnose your needs and discuss options, opportunities and the best possible approach to take.