Michelle is the Founder of Change Meridian, a boutique consulting firm dedicated to helping people, teams and organisations get the most out of changing environments so they are fit for the future of work.
We work with some of the world’s largest companies to help them secure the benefits from organisational change and transformation.
The practice operates from a philosophy that for a change to be successful it needs to work across three dimensions:
- The strategy of the change – understanding what’s changing, what’s driving the change, as well as the options considered, potential impacts and risks, system in which the change is occurring, and the desired benefits from the change
- The infrastructure needed to implement the change– architecting the way in which the change program is planned, sequenced, monitored, governed and executed to account for the organisation’s capacity, capability and objectives
- The people side of the change– considering the mindsets, values, behaviour, and political and cultural dynamics, and what strategies and interventions are required to ensure stakeholder support and end user adoption
Whilst we can provide services across the change and leadership spectrum, our passion is on delivering capability uplift and accelerated progress through a range of training programs, workshop facilitation and leadership mentoring, as well as consulting advice on change strategy design and execution.
- Leadership development and executive coaching – building leadership and change capability at all organisational levels
- Workshop facilitation – designing and delivering workshops to secure team engagement, decision making, and stakeholder buy in related outcomes
- Tailored programs – specific programs that are tailored to individual, team and organisational needs. See the program page for more details
- Cultural renewal – crafting and supporting culture change to secure an adaptive culture, which is customer focused and has an effective risk and compliance culture
- Stakeholder management – designing and executing stakeholder management and communication programs to secure buy in
- End to end change management – developing the framework, methodology and supporting processes (ie operating model, diagnostics, impact assessments, organisation and job design, training design and delivery, communications, and workforce transition) and tools
- Change effectiveness analysis – analysing and providing recommendations to enhance change outcomes and the delivery of business benefits
- Strategy execution – designing the change strategy approach and execution advice, covering governance, risk management and program management requirements
For further information go to: www.changemeridian.com.au