Step Up and Influence Competition
Want to take your career to the next level?
To win a spot in this sell-out course – Step Up and Influence – which is being held in Melbourne on Thursday 29th May, 2019 simply describe your current career challenge and also subscribe to my newsletter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter (Change Meridian Pty Ltd) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must be subscribed to Michelle Gibbings weekly newsletter. Go to www.michellegibbings.com to register.
- Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on Tuesday 14 May 2019. The closing date for receipt of valid entries is midnight AEST on Tuesday 21 May.
- The prize draw will take place at Change Meridian’s office on Wednesday 22 May at 12 noon.
- The two winners will be selected and advised on Wednesday 22 May by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
- A further draw for the prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on Friday 24 May at the same time and place as the Competition draw, but this is subject to change. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw, if the entrant is from the same business, household or Immediate Family of another winner.
- The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference
(c) any entry, prize or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant
(f) use of the prize
- In order to constitute a valid entry, you must subscribe to Michelle Gibbings’ mailing list (by providing your name and email address).
- All Competition entries submitted become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Change Meridian, ABN: 7364 2903 287.
- The prize is one place at Michelle Gibbings’ Step Up and Influence Program, which is being held in Melbourne on 29 May 2019. This prize is not transferable to another date. The winner needs to arrange their own transportation to the event and any required accommodation. No other costs will be covered.
- Employees and Immediate Family* of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to win any prizes.
*Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step- sister.
Version 1.0, May 2019